Strategies to strenghten executive functions in adults
According to recent studies it is clear that in order to help adult people to acquire new skills:
- trainers should consider that adult learners often have to cope with specific issues and challenges;
- trainers should develop custom-tailored courses.
What needs addresses SOFIA?
Some adult people often lack:
- the ability to hold information in mind for the purpose of completing a task;
- the abilities to shift from one situation to another and think in a flexible way;
- the abilities to plan and organise their works and manage current and future-oriented task demands;
- the abilities to ensure the emotional control.